Monday, November 7, 2011

Rocky Mountain High

As some of you know, I have always had a love affair with Colorado. I spent many summers out west with my family, horseback riding, fly fishing, hiking and in the winter, skiing. I have some of my favorite childhood memories at summer camp in Estes Park at Camp Cheley. After my decision to leave New York City I had no idea where I wanted to be, but I knew I needed space and nature. Denver just wouldn't escape in my mind, plus a little bird named Meghan kept twittering in my ear that I HAD to move there (inevitably she was right)... so I went out there for two weeks to check out the city and see if it was really what I was looking for, and it was, I'll be moving there in January.

Here are some pictures I took during my stay.

St. Mary's hike with Meghan & Jack's dog, Stella:













Stella loves the water!

































Stella is also an avid skier








Estes Park & Bear Lake



Elk















Jack & Meghan











More elk








Wash Park
























Red Rocks









Denver skyline








Denver Botanical Garden




























































































See you soon!

Location:Denver, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment